It’s scares me that only 16,000 people know what this is
wtf is this some kind of choclat bar
This object has killed over 400,000 people
oh my god.
WE’RE THE OLD ONES NOW
I am so sick of people trying to claim 50 Shades of Grey will not be able to have a negative effect on society because it’s “just a book”. The Bible was just a book. The Communist Manifesto was just a book. Mein Kampf, To Kill a Mockingbird, 1984, The Quran, freaking Harry Potter were all “just books”. If you keep saying literature and media don’t have the potential to change countries, or cultures, or the world, then you’re just deluding yourself.
R.I.P. The 2976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi and 35000 Pakistani people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit.
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
- What they say to kids who want pets: Are you sure you're not just saying you want one because all your friends have one? Remember, it's not going to be small and cute forever, it will grow up eventually! It's a living being that will depend entirely on you for the rest of its life. Are you really sure you're ready for this?
- What they say to adults who DON'T want kids: Oh, you'll want one sooner or later. Everybody does, after all. Besides, babies are soooo cute, aren't they? You'd better hurry up before you get too old!